Who We Are
We are a group of Christians who have found a place to belong in a family environment where all of us have the opportunity to share what we are experiencing and be loved accepted and approved for who we are not what we do. We are becoming spiritually more mature as we study God’s word together and we are becoming more emotionally mature as we are accepted and loved unconditionally. The acceptance and love that we receive when we share, changes what we believe about our-selves which causes us all so much pain. We have discovered that as we are valued by our church family it will help us to trust other people and God more than we all do. Being at JoyStones provides a life changing experience In a safe loving place.
Vision and Mission
Relationships not Religion
To integrate the Soul and the Spirit through life giving relationships and new Godly experiences
- To be a nurturing family so each person will have a place to belong and get re-parented by the people in our fellowship.
- A place where each person is able to have joy filled experiences because we are all glad to be together.
- A place where each person can have the new experience of not only finding their voice but being able to use it.
- A safe place where each person can be known at a deep emotional level.
- A place where you are accepted for who you are and what you are feeling.
- A place where there is a practical plan for people becoming the people that they were created to be.
- To provide the structure for people to be equipped and empowered in order to fulfill their call and change society.
- To provide a training ground for each person to exercise their unique God-given gifts and talents.
- To provide structure for each person to grow into adult emotional maturity by building a new Godly reality free from major lies and pain.
- Place a high priority on developing love bonds with each other instead of fear bonds.